Get greater control over your tax liabilities
Taxes may affect your retirement income, and differently than you might expect.
Tax planning for retirement means looking at your finances, present and future, in a new light. For most of your working life, you’ve probably been in earning and saving mode. Once you retire, that likely switches to spending mode, where the tax implications are completely different. Some critical considerations include:
- How taxes on Required Minimum Distributions could affect your cash flow
- How the timing of your Social Security benefits could increase your taxes
- How taxes affect your Medicare benefits
- How the IRS taxes each of your various types of income
Unexpected post-retirement taxes can catch you off guard with costly fees that cut into your retirement savings.
Proactive tax planning allows you the opportunity to minimize tax burdens and build a solid foundation of tax reduction strategies that can result in years of tax savings.
We work with Certified Public Accountants to provide tax planning, preparation and filing services for our clients. You will receive proactive advice on tax reduction strategies based on income, expenses, individual needs, and goals.
Some of the tax services provided:
• Tax planning services
• Roth conversion analysis
• 2nd opinion on prior year tax returns
• Year-end tax filing services
• 1040 tax optimization reports
• Personalized tax reproduction reports
Schedule a Complimentary Meeting
Safe Harbor Wealth Management, LLC, Safe Harbor Wealth Advisors, LLC and Safe Harbor Retirement Group, LLC do not offer tax planning or legal services, but will provide references to accounting, tax services or legal providers. They will also work with your attorney or independent tax or legal advisor.